Observe clearer skin and noticeable results within weeks with our modern acne treatment. Treatment is quick and pain free.
BOOK YOUR ACNE TREATMENT NOW!
Acne Treatment Malaysia - Get Rid of Acne Through Laser or PRP Treatments
The red swollen breakouts are known as pimples or acne when it appears on your face, neck, back and results in skin blemishes.
Some of the primary causes include poor hygiene or diet, medication reactions, stress, hormonal imbalances etc.
Fortunately, our acne treatment in Malaysia has various solutions that includes natural therapies, while laser & PRP are the recommended option for prompt acne removal strategy.
Acne Removal Treatments in Malaysia – Laser And PRP
Laser treatments as effective light therapy treatments that give you a long-term relief from acne. Both laser and PRP would result in eliminating the predictable skin blemishes and pimple.
The laser involves a concentrated laser beams usage for targeting the enlarged blood vessels.
On the other hand, PRP i.e. Platelet Rich Plasma is injected back onto the skin to initiate a natural healing process to get rid of acne and other skin blemishes.
Benefits of Acne Removal Treatments
Observe Clearer Skin
You are guaranteed to see a clearer skin when you initiate any therapy related to laser or PRP. The treatment clears acne along with an application of some prescribed medicines for best results.
Results appear in weeks
The treatments are quick, involve less pain and the patients can see the result after a few sessions.
Gain Back Self-Confidence
Improve self-esteem and observe long-lasting results.
At Peters Radiant Clinic, we will provide you insights on the process for the fast removal of acne and their scars from any part of your skin, especially on the face area.
Get a free consultation in our clinic to clear all of your doubts and questions related to our advanced acne treatments in Malaysia.
Acne Scar Treatment in Malaysia
Moving onto acne scar treatment. While having acne can be a distressing thing, the scarring that the acne leaves behind can have a negative impact on people’s appearance and confidence.
Treatment Options for Acne Scar Removal in Malaysia
Acne scarring is a result of the body working overtime to healing the wounds that acne causes.
As a result, excess collagen builds up within the skin and stays there, thus creating an acne scar.
Acne scar treatment works to lessen the appearance of scars left behind by acne breakouts. There are a number of options available:
- Dermabrasion – resurfaces the skin using a high-speed brush, which can reduce or remove scars. Takes several days to heal.
- Micro-dermabrasion – a less intensive form of dermabrasion that uses a small spray of tiny crystals to resurface the skin. While there is no downtime for this treatment, you may need more than one session.
- Chemical peels – a chemical is applied to the skin that removes the outermost layer to give it a more even and smoother appearance. You may experience some peeling and redness for a few days after.
- Retinoic acid – a cream that is applied directly to the acne scar and minimizes its appearance.
- Lasers – used to remove the skins outer layer, contour acne scars, and lighten the appearance of redness around acne scars. You may need more than one treatment and it may take a few days to heal.
- Fillers – works to fill out some acne scars using an injection of collagen, fat, or hyaluronic acid. The fillers will eventually be absorbed into the skin and injections will need to be repeated every few months. However, there is no downtime with this treatment.
- Punch excisions – a type of skin surgery that removes the acne scars by cutting out each scar. Holes left can be repaired via skin grafting or stitches.
- Skin grafting – a normal piece of skin is used to fill the scarred area.
The Process of Acne Scar Laser Treatment in Malaysia
One of the more preferred acne scar treatments is laser removal because is a non-invasive treatment.
It targets the deepest layers of the skin and can deeply penetrate scar tissue. It works by a laser beam that is divided into thousands of micro columns referred to as thermal treatment zones. They are capable of eradicating pigment cells while helping new collagen to form.
The beams stimulate the skin cells that form connective tissues and promote healing that replaces the lost elastin and collagen.
There are 2 categories of lasers used at Peters Radiant Clinic:
- Ablative – removes damaged tissue by vaporizing, evaporating, or melting the scar. This method has a longer recovery time.
- Non-Ablative – doesn't remove any tissue from the skin, however, it does boost the development of collagen. There is shorter recovery time, but results may not be as good compared to ablative.
Benefits of Acne Scar Treatment in Malaysia
Having an acne scar treatment can be very beneficial, especially laser scar treatments, which can be completed in 15 minutes, making it a convenient, quick option. Healing time is also faster with this option, as are the noticeable results.
Many acne scar treatments help to boost collagen production and cell regeneration, giving the skin a smoother appearance and reducing discoloration of scars.
Whichever clinic you do choose in the end, the greatest benefit is regaining your self-confidence and feeling good about your appearance as the scars are removed from your skin.
Frequently Asked Questions About Acne Scar Treatment
Q. Can acne scars be healed?
A. Yes. Recent developments in laser treatment means that even severe acne scarring doesn't have to be permanent. At Peters Radiant, we have one of the best acne scar removal products in Malaysia.
Q. Can acne recur after laser treatments?
A. This depends on how well you follow your guidelines for post-treatment. It's important to devise a plan that will prevent acne in the future.
Q. How long is the recovery time for laser treatment?
A. This will depend on what type of laser treatment you have, as well as the scar type. Recovery can last from a couple of days to weeks with scarring that is severe.
Q. Is laser treatment painful?
A. There is very little with this treatment, which may feel like a mild stinging.
Ready to Book your Acne Treatment?
No 13-1 Jalan Anggerik Vanilla BE 31/BE,Kota Kemuning Seksyen 31 Shah Alam Selangor Darul Ehsan Malaysia